Wednesday, March 21, 2007

First Day of Spring?

Happy Spring everyone! As of midnight last night, spring has officially arrived. Can you tell?

The sun is trying to break out here.

Jos and I are in the midst of packing him up to get him moved by the end of the month. It has been a busy month! It started with signing a lease on our house, then packing almost every night, seeing our friends Wash and Zoe get married, and our own wedding preparations. 10 1/2 weeks till June 2! Wow. Time doesn't not stand still for no man (or woman).

Now comes the joys of figuring out all the little things we need to take care of on our house. Thankfully, my parents are here, and my dad loves to fix things. So he is having fun seeing things that need to be fixed and taking care of them.

If I were asked to name the chief benefit of the house, I should say: the house shelters day-dreaming, the house protects the dreamer, the house allows one to dream in peace. ~ Gaston Bachelard

No comments: